How to Prepare
2. Set up Your Travel (coming soon)
3. Set up Your Accommodations (coming soon)
4. Food for Thought
- Friday, March 23 – light appetizers and drinks will be available
- Saturday, March 24 – a continental breakfast and a light lunch will be provided
- Sunday, March 25 – a continental breakfast and a light lunch will be provided
- All other food and drink expenses must be covered by individual participants
5. Packing List
- Dress Code is Business Casual (that includes jeans, hoodies flip flops and boots)
- Please leave your TOMS shoes at home (we cannot consume our way to a more just and livable world)
- Bring a reusable coffee mug and water bottle – we will provide beverages throughout the weekend but we will not be providing disposal drinking receptacles.
- Bring a sweater or sweatshirt – in an effort to reduce our energy use, we will keep the rooms that we are using at a comfortable temperature, but not an excessively high temperature.
- If you have a name tag from another conference (e.g. CGIU) bring it with you and reuse it.
- Bring your backpack to collect information from exhibitors.
6. Download the Summit Schedule before you arrive. We will not be printing copies of our programs; rather we will be hanging posters with the schedule around the Summit.